So If you have not already been informed... I got engaged last night to a Mr. Evan Canady =)
Here is how it went down...
Since we are living in two seperate towns we have been basically taking turns driving to college station or houston... So this week was my turn to drive up to College Station ...
So Saturday me and Evan were going to spend the whole day together we first go out to lunch with the whole gang ( Lexi, Moriah, and Jeremy) little did I know that the crew was schemeing behind my back...
After that me and Evan went to a movie and then he said we had dinner reservations at Christopher's World Grille at 615... Now Evan is amazing but not exactly the reservation making type of guy... So I thought maybe he will propose at dinner...
Evan had told me to keep the weekend two weeks away open because he had something special he wanted to take me to.... and he wouldn't tell me what it was.... this was before we went to dinner
While we were at dinner Evan was not much of a talker and kept randomly giggling... To say the least he was acting a bit weird, when I told him he was acting weird he responded "im always weird" which I couldn't deny...
Dessert came and I did honestly look through my cheesecake for a nonexistent ring... then Evan said whats that under the napkin... and laughed at me because there was nothing there
Well after our magnificent dinner, and me with the knowledge that this thing that he wanted to take me to in two weeks will probably be when he proposes... we left the restraunt and braved the thunderstorm outside...
Keep in my that I knew Evan had asked my parents permission over a month ago... So I knew that it should be coming sometime soon=)
So we drive around for a minute and then he makes a phone call and speaks in weird code and we finally end up at the Marriott Town Home Suites....
Now Im really confused... I was thinking are there people here he knows in town for the game? Is he just messing with my head?
Evan runs in and gets a key and takes me up stairs...
He opens the door to a room covered in rosepetals, lights, toule, music was playing... I immediatly start Crying...
The next part is a bit of a blur... somthing to the effect of I love you will you marry me.... I of course said yes... He showed me around that there were chips and salsa (my favorite) chocolate covered strwberries, cheesecake, wine, roses, and we could watch movies!
Evan then said that people would be coming by soon and afterward us girls could have the room for the night=)
So after our engagment party with all our closest friends me and lex enjoyed the suite=)
It was a wonderful weekend and when I get pictures I will post them!!!!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment