

Well Today me and mom headed down to the Bridal Symposium to get an idea of what goes into a wedding...
After being there for about 30 minutes and making it to only a few booths a lady walked up to me and asked me what size I was and if I would like to model dresses in their fashion show... Of course I agreed and before I knew it mom was zipping me into a wedding dress.
The dresses and hair part was real fun, but when the actual modeling part started I felt like a complete Idiot and realized that a life in the fashion industry is definitly not for me. They wanted us to come back and model in the 3pm show and I opted out. However today was a nice crash course in everything wedding and how incredibly exspensive they can actually be.
The pictures are very poor quality, if we had known that I would have been making my modeling debut we would have brought a camera but we had to resort to using the cell phone to take a few pictures to document the moment=)
1 comment:
it only happens to you Jenn. i mean seriously, how many people get randomly asked to model dresses?? you look stunning by the way!
Post a Comment