Thursday, February 01, 2007

162 Days!



This is Evan and I Celebrating Christmas in Austin with his family

This is after Evan heard me sing karaoke... and I brought the house down=)

This is Evan and I at Mozart's in Austin sometime over Christmas
I Graduated December 15th! It was super fun I just can't believe its over!

Well it is 162 days until our wedding. I feel like that is an eternity but everyone assures me that it will go by SO quickly... I know it will get here eventually but I don't know if "quickly" is how I would be defining it right now.
Many people have been asking about wedding planning and such... well everything is going great I feel like we have everything done; however my mom assures me that we have a lot left to do.

Thankfully my mom is the biggest help ever and the planning has actually been fun and enjoyable and completely stress free.

Right now I am excited about seeing Evan this weekend; its my birthday Sunday, we aren't doing much but I just love having him around . Its kind of weird celebrating your birthday when you are getting married in a few months... I just don't care about it, but I will take gifts and money=)

Oh many have asked where we are registered ... we are not yet but we will be doing that soon I think. For any and all information concerning the wedding go to www.mywedding.com/jenniferandevan
there should be up to date info there.

No comments: