116 Days!!!
Things are getting done everyday. I am a little stressed out with registering and thats supposed to be the best part... Right now the hardest decisions I am making are music for the ceremony and reception and the basics of the wedding itself. Thankful, my mom is doing basically everything so I really have nothing to stress or worry about. Pray that she stays calm too; especially the closer the wedding gets.
Things are getting done everyday. I am a little stressed out with registering and thats supposed to be the best part... Right now the hardest decisions I am making are music for the ceremony and reception and the basics of the wedding itself. Thankful, my mom is doing basically everything so I really have nothing to stress or worry about. Pray that she stays calm too; especially the closer the wedding gets.
Life is good right now , we are on the downward slide of school and work. I have my first shower in 2 weeks and before we know it school will be out and then we can really go into full on Operation: Get Married.
If you do not have our wedding website... here it is:
If you do not have our wedding website... here it is:
www.mywedding.com/jenniferandevan
This website has everything you need to know about us and our little wedding.
we are registered at Target, Macys, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Home Depot.
(that information is on the website too=)
I hope you are all having a great Sunday evening. Tomorrow its back to work..blah
This website has everything you need to know about us and our little wedding.
we are registered at Target, Macys, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Home Depot.
(that information is on the website too=)
I hope you are all having a great Sunday evening. Tomorrow its back to work..blah
1 comment:
Y'all are doing great! Way ahead of schedule. -posted by your favorite bridesmaid.
Post a Comment